Welcome to Troop 150
- Scouts BSA is an excellent way for young people to get excited about the great outdoors.
- Scouting is where boys and girls ages 11 through 17 develop leadership skills, a passion for service, and experience personal growth while participating in fun challenges and adventures with other Scouts.
- Troop meetings take place on the first and third Monday of each month, unless there’s a holiday like Labor Day, in which case the meeting is moved back. Troop Committee meetings for the adults occur on the Monday between the two monthly troop meetings. Dates for monthly troop overnights are announced as they’re arranged.
- Uniforms and the requisite patches can be purchased at the Scout Shop, 10210 Holmes Road, (816) 942-7757.
- The Troop calendar is also accessible on this website.
A new-scout timeline:
Arrow of Light ceremony
Begin regular meeting attendance.
Officially register with Troop 150.
Form into a Patrol and start working on advancement!
Attend first campout!!
Scout Sunday and Troop 150 Pancake Breakfast
Blue River cleanup.
Spring Court of Honor.
June or July
Scout summer camp (normally at H. Roe Bartle Scout Reservation. https://www.hoac-bsa.org/bartle)
Troop 150 Float Trip!!
Scouts plan activities for coming year
** Year around monthly campouts and other activities